Sunday, June 22, 2008

Banana Bread is so yummy!


I made this today, its the recipe I use now and let me tell you, it is AMAZING. It doesn't really even dry out! I am sending the recipe to a friend so I thought I would throw it in here too.







Best Banana Bread ~Shar's
1¼ hours 8 min prep

Ingredients
1/2 cup
butter
1 cup
sugar
2
eggs, beaten
4
bananas, finely crushed
1 1/2 cups
flour
1 teaspoon
baking soda
1/2 teaspoon
salt
1/2 teaspoon
vanilla



Directions
Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs (I don't beat them first) and crushed bananas.

Combine well. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. Keeps well, refrigerated. I also add walnuts, but you don't have to!






4 comments:

Kitty said...

YUM. YUM. I can't wait to make it.
HUGS,
Kat

Buffy said...

I think it would be best if I came to Idaho so we could eat bananna bread and watch movies! Just like the college days.

Buffy

Kitty said...

I think I'll meet you up there. I don't think we ever cooked anything in Rexburg. I only remember eating ramen and rice. Oh, and potatoes.
HUGS

Buffy said...

I posted on my blog. A party is a must. We can take lunch to the sandbar!