Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A beginning.

I am just starting this. A friend has a blog and although I do not expect mine to be even half as amazing, fun, or filled with personality, I thought I would give it a go and see how I do. I will admit first that I have very limited experience and that this will be a learning process. The entries within will undoubtably contain a muddle of things, as that is sorta how I operate. Maybe it will give the readers a little insight into me, and maybe they will have a little fun while doing so, I hope!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Just thought i would say you have a start! Keep up the great work.

Buffy said...

I love that you started a blog. I check blogs everyday, so I expect mucho posting! It gives me something fun to do at work!

Kitty said...

I love your new blog. I am so excited that you are doing it. It makes me happy. Sometimes I feel like nobody looks at mine and I want to shine it. But then someone will leave a cute little comment and I get all happy.
Love love,
Kat